|Welcome Reception||To be announced||18.00 – 20.00 hrs.|
Bangkok is always among the world’s top tourist destinations. The city is a true tourist paradise, proved by the growing number of travelers coming each year. Besides the city itself, Bangkok is also surrounded by many interesting provinces worth visiting.
- The north of Bangkok borders Nonthaburi and Pathum Thani Provinces, with tourist attractions like Koh Kret and Lotus Museum.
- The east of the city is next to Chachoengsao, a small province which is full of interesting places and activities. Tourists can pay homage to Luang Pho Sothon Buddha Image at Wat Sothon Wararam Worawihan, watch flying foxes or fruit bats at Wat Pho, see the golden church at Wat Paknam Jolo, and pray to the giant reclining Ganesh statue at Wat Saman Rattanaram. There are also old markets for you to visit and shop such as Ban Mai Market, Nakhon Nuang Khet Market, and Khlong Suan Market.
- The south of the city borders Samut Prakan Province and the Gulf of Thailand, with tourist attractions like Bang Pu, Ancient City, and Samut Prakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo.
- The west of the city is next to Samut Sakhon and Nakhon Pathom Provinces. Tourist attractions include Don Kai Dee Benjarong Village, Phra Pathom Chedi, Sanam Chandra Palace, Don Wai Floating Market, Sampran Riverside, and Thai Human Imagery Museum.
Things to do in Bangkok
There are a great variety of tourist places in Bangkok, mostly historical attractions and temples with elaborate architecture and art. Famous temples are Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Phu Khao Thong, Wat Ratchanadda, Wat Traimit, Wat Benchamabophit, Wat Bowon, and Wat Sutat.
There are also palaces, museums, parks, and a big array of shopping places, from luxury malls to flea and street markets like Chatuchak Weekend Market, Sampeng Market, and Pahurat Textile Market.
Bangkok nightlife is another highlight that has attracted many of tourists from all over the world.
ICTMM2020 Tours Bangkok
A one-day guided tour has been organized for adventures participants who are excited to discover the beauty of Bangkok. There are two routes to choose from: Samut Prakan and Bangkok.
Fee: $100 (Accompanying persons do not need to pay)
- Admission fee, air-conditioned bus, tour guide (English speaker)
- Travel accident insurance with a credit limit of 1,000,000 baht, medical expenses 500,000
Does not include:
- Special food and beverage orders
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Other expenses that is not specified in the list
Important note: Minimum of 30 participants per route
Route 1 SAMUT PRAKAN (10.00-16.30hr)
|10.00hr||Pick up at BITEC|
|10.45hr||Arrive at the Erawan Museum
Be amazed at the giant 3-headed elephant art display situated on the top of a dome-shaped building. The inside of the building contains antiquities and priceless collections of ancient religious objects.
|13.30hr||Depart to the Ancient City|
|13.45hr||Arrive at the Ancient City
Experience the beauty of architectural of ancient Thailand. Ancient City is more than 800 rai area that has been built, developed and simulated from important locations throughout Thailand.
|16.30hr||Back to BITEC|
Route 2. BANGKOK (9.00-16.30hr)
|9.00hr||Pick up at BITEC|
|9.50hr||Arrive at Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall
The Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall is a decorative museum with multimedia exhibits on the Siamese way of life Rattanakosin Era.
|13.30hr||Depart to Grand Palace and Phra Kaew Temple|
|13.45hr||Arrive at Grand Palace and Phra Kaew Temple
|16.30hr||Back to BITEC|