The Scientific Committee for the 20th International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria (ICTMM2020) welcomes your contribution to the Congress program.
Prior to the Congress, all presenters are required to register and complete the payment in the online registration system.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
All poster presenters will be notified of the poster number and date of presenting.
The authors should be present at his/her poster during the designated date and time.
Poster Presentation Guildelines
|Poster Session I*||07:00 – 12:00||07:30 – 16:30||12:45 – 13:30||16:30 – 18:00|
|Poster Session II||07:00 – 12:00||07:30 – 16:30||12:45 – 13:30||16:30 – 18:00|
|Poster Session III||07:00 – 12:00||07:30 – 16:30||12:45 – 13:30||16:30 -18:00**|
*Early set-up (to be announced)
** Dismantling (to be announced)
Poster Specification and Layout
Poster boards: Portrait Orientation, 100 cm (width) x 250 cm (height)
Available poster area: 85 cm (width) x 120 cm (height) [approximately A0 size]
- Posters above the maximum size may not be able to be displayed properly.
- Posters on several sheet on A4 or A3 are not advised.
Set-up Poster Presentation:
Posters are scheduled in Exhibition Hall EH 98, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC). A standard bulletin board (see photograph above) will be provided. Background of the poster board is simply white color. It is your responsibility to prepare push pins, tape or other means of attaching your poster information to the poster board. Please contact ICTMM 2020 staff in poster area for further assistance.
Additional Guidance Notes for Poster Presentation
- Please note that the official Congress language is English. All presentations must be made in English.
- The title should be emphasized by the use of bold-face type. When printed, the letters should not be smaller than 15 mm and the sub-title should be printed in the same kind of lettering, but semi-bold and not less than 10 mm high. This guarantees clear reading even from a distance of 2-3 meters.
- Text sections should be broken up by the inclusion of drawings and/or photos and or graphs of data, simply keep text to minimum. Bullet points and phrases are more effective than complete sentences.
- Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be similar to those you would use for slide presentations, but more heavily drawn. Remember to keep illustrated and written material simple.
- All illustrations should be made up beforehand. Remember that your illustrations must be legible from a distance of at least 3 to 5 feet.
- The use of color makes a poster more attractive and effective.
- Display of commercial/product sales posters is prohibited. Any poster that is deemed to be a commercial advertisement will be removed from the poster hall.
Specification for poster printing:
- size 85 cm wide and 120 cm tall, vertically displayed
- file must be only in .pdf or .jpg format
- resolution must be at least 300 dpi