CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be written in English and submitted through the online abstract submission system. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Each participant can only submit one abstract.
- Abstracts must be original and have not been published or presented at any other prior conferences.
- All details of the abstract submission must be completed.
- The abstract title should be written with each word capitalized.
- The abstract should contain approximately 250 words.
- Abstract should be structured as follows:
- No pictures or graphs should be included in the abstract.
- No changes can be made to abstract once it has been submitted.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the program only after the registration fee is paid.
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Abstract Submission Deadline 31 July 2022
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance/Rejection within 4 weeks after submission
Each presenter is allotted 15 minutes total, including any Q & A.
Posters will be displayed on boards assigned in the poster area. The posters will be grouped by topic and displayed on an allocated day of the Congress. Guideline for Poster presentation.
Outstanding poster abstracts will be chosen and presented as Turbo Talk. Turbo talk is a brief 5-minute oral presentation using only one or two slides. It aims to convey main findings in a concise way. Selected Turbo Talk presenters will be informed.
Acknowledgement of Abstract Submission
The author will receive an abstract submission acknowledgement letter after abstract submission has been completed, indicating the allocated abstract number. After being reviewed by the Scientific Committee, authors will be notified regarding the results within 4 weeks after submission. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register before 31 July 2022 for ensure early registration.
The decision of the Scientific Program Committee on abstract selection is final. The Committee reserves the right to propose an alternative presentation type for an abstract. Authors are encouraged to make sure the English of their abstract is of publication quality. The authors will be responsible for any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific facts found in their published abstract.